What have you just bought?

G502 is a great mouse! Hope this serves you well.

1 Like

Another original print of one of my favourite artists. Its a Chun-Li, with Cammy and Morrigan by Cre.O.N. , look at that smile, HOW could I not?

5 Likes

Couple of gifts for Kate for our anniversary on Sunday.

She’s a difficult bugger to buy for now, hard thinking of new and surprising stuff to buy and do for/with her after 13 years!

2 Likes

Wow I forgot to post…

Last month, I brought my wifey some flowers

Was a bit like these but white roses only

https://www.interflora.co.uk/catalog/product.xml?product_id=3127842;category_id=2125451

to celebrate 25 years of marriage

9 Likes

Just as long as you only forgot to post it and not forgot the actual date of the anniversary :):rofl:

1 Like

When you find the subtle vagaries of insipid, un-noticeable influence of advertising creep into your awareness…Gin

3 Likes

Return flights to Amsterdam for 3 nights in June! Woohoo. And of course hotel to stay in while there.

4 Likes

I’m drunk on Ryan

13 Likes

well I took every ones opinion in to account… just paid the deposit for my new (its got 8000 miles on it) Citroen C4 Cactus 1.2 PureTech [130] Flair 5dr 2018 (18) car :smiley:

8 Likes

Some new vinyl of mine and kate’s minus the Totoro soundtrack that hasn’t arrived yet:

Some new additions to the boardgame collection minus Blamespace which I pick up tomorrow:

Big box is the Carcassonne complete collection which was a steal but needs the English instructions printing. The big purple box is an expansion for Arcadia quest that adds a bunch of cool new stuff. The small purple box is an expansion for Five Minute Dungeon I forgot I kicked.

3 Likes

Corsari K70 MK2 with cherry brown switches and a M65 Elite mouse.

3 Likes

Technically I didn’t buy these… But yeah :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I have the exact same speakers - lets F%@K!!!

2 Likes

Same! Kate too!!!

I love them, upgraded from my touchscreen Z10s after they started getting frighteningly hot.

1 Like

Bit the bullet :see_no_evil:

Used your linky @Jester not sure how much you’ll net, but every little helps :wink:

2 Likes

Cheers m8y. Every penny counts

1 Like

Woohooo! Magnet sticky is “curing” and mic is charging :slight_smile:

2 Likes

A bit random I’ve been having issues with my shoulders and neck because of work,
So decided to try out the local massage palor by mine
I like massages I love the Asian persuasion so a win win,
starts off great I head in beautiful Thai girls or guys who cares everywhere so sit down having tea chatting banter bingo
am checking out boxes on what I want

Sport massage check
Deep tissue… Why not check

The place begins to rumble
Am thinking its the fucking tyranids
Some Queen xeno bastard
Ready to shred myself an everyone in the place
When suddenly
… Out comes a fucking tank
I swear this girl could cos play the juggernaut
She could bench press the sea
Could arm wrestle King Kong

Basically long story short I just had a fucking amazing massage if anyone needs me I’ll be the puddle in the corner

12 Likes

Glad to hear your story had a happy ending

5 Likes

I have (pre-)ordered, too many, games over the last 2 weeks and blew a fortune on them… probably won’t need anything else for the rest of the year. Bloody hell, this years first quarter is filled with lots of hard hitting titles.

I’m fairly excited about DoA and especially MK11. The gameplay seems far quick then I’m used to from SF, also jiggle physics and gore. The other top of the year contender is probably Anno 1800 for me, I can see my self loosing countless hours to that! (I spent over 10h in the beta alone…in 2 days)

• Anno 1800
  • Devil May Cry 5
  • Dead or Alive 6
  • Mortal Kombat 11
  • Divison 2
  • Anthem
  • Metro
  • Rage 2
4 Likes