What have you just bought?

If you get to 4 let me know for co op :smiley:

I bought Gears 5, so if anyone wants to team up :wink:

1 Like

Also bought Gears 5 :smiley: definitely need to try horde!

1 Like

Got some sodimms for the qnap, from 4 to 8gb. Then some casters for the chair, needed some with brakes so I can play driving games with the wheel and pedals.
If anyone needs 2x 2gb ddr3 1600 sodimms let me know, going for cheap.

i have game pass and a sex box so we can crossdress play or somthing like that

3 Likes

Holy shit this made me laugh

2 Likes

1 Like

Return flights to Oslo in 10 days for a meeting. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

John Wick 3 / Shazam

1 Like

Noice!

10s and tens

1 Like

Accommodation in Oslo for 2 nights! Also gonna be catching up with Ronin while I’m over there! :smiley:

7 Likes

Giant Pelican transport case for my beloved PC. I don’t trust any shipping company with that monster and as Caselabs got bankrupt last year the chassis is so unique and irreplaceable.

Now I just have to wait for it to arrive…

1 Like

I’m a sucker for the Lovecraft shit;
Cthulhu

2 Likes

because i NEED the 4k! ( and my pc is begin a prick )

I already have the One S but it’s not very powerful but the X is more powerful then my PC

3 Likes

Nice! I watch quite a few digital foundry videos and the one X is consistenly better performance than any of the other consoles including the PS4 pro!

I already have the PRO but only first party games seem to be full 4k 3rd party seem to always benefit more on the X with a few exceptions like The Witcher 3

Is there a way to dislike things in here somewhere?

1 Like

update on the Xbox one X fuck amazon marketplace sent me a open ex bundle special edition console not the black one i ordered so thats getting returned. brought a gears bundle from ARGOS for £100 more -_- but i have it and ARGOS are great

1 Like

My Samsung S7 was getting tired. Got this on a contact from £20 a month. Available phone only for only £269

So far, I am seriously impressed. Barely any bloatware. Solid build. Great specs (Exynos 9609 Chipset, Dual 48MP + 5MP Camera, 25MP Front Camera, Android 9, 4GB RAM , 128GB Storage)

Really really nice for the money.

2 Likes

I am thinking of just buy my next phone out right and going sim only. Mate got a Xiaomi Mi 9T from China and it looks class. Might go for that