2 Likes

Multipass

(yaaay first)

8 Likes

Another “cheap” chair has broken on me just past it’s guarantee … :unamused:

Had enough of spending £80-120 on chairs that do not last

So ordered this bad boy!

5 Likes

I’ve said this before, and I’ll say it again. Invest in a certified 24 hour chair. They last forever - mine is going years and is still comfortable and all functions work. Before that, I used to buy £80-100 chairs from Staples or Argos and they’d be fucking in 6 months.

24 hour chairs can be silly money for the highend - but they are the sort of operator chairs that air traffic controllers use… but there is a cheaper end of the market. I think mine was only £180. Not as funky looking as what you’ve just purchased mind - that’s a nice looking chair, especially with the sides.

3 Likes

Your chairs used to fuck? haha

But yeah I see where you’re coming from, I went for this mainly due to word of mouth of the quality (5 year guarantee also) and being able to take a nap is an added bonus.

3 Likes

Well, when two chairs love each other…

4 Likes

is that how baby foot stools are made?

12 Likes

ive just ordered the Samsung galaxy watch 3.
Ive had fitbits for years and currently having to charge my versa everyday as a full charge is only lasting around 12 hours, and i use none of the features.
So thought i’d splash out on a new one… although i used a work shopping thing and got it for 15% off and had a voucher for £150 off too. So paid less than £200 :slight_smile: :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Really want that watch to replace my Huawei watch just can’t justify it at the minute. Let me know what it’s like

One or two more Xbox games…

That not all of them…and that’s only 360 - loads of Wii and XB too. Paid pennies. (didn’t pay anything for the FIFAs lol)

5 Likes

Disappointed not to get a gfx card. But got my advert calendar… Brewdog gave me vouchers for a bad beer…so thought why not.

Not sure if to drink daily or just save for Xmas day…

6 Likes

That looks like a fun weekend in a box! :smiley:

I got some things for the girls for their christmas presents. These are to compliment what Zandra got for them this year.

Jaimie is getting a bolt-action airsoft sniper rifle (think Remington M700), so I got her this to help her practice her aim and make it easier to tidy up the shots:

Julia is massively into her art and always wants to try use new tools, so after seeing an ad I thought this stuff looked cool. It’s watercolour brushes/pens.

7 Likes

Ooh. Where did you get those airsoft target things.

1 Like

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01FW1Q668/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Nothin’ fancy as it’s only catching airsoft pellets.

2 Likes

Looks like we will be getting a “Triple Hazy Jes” again :slight_smile:

4 Likes

God I love that stuff.

Might have to dust off the old airsoft rifles. But yeah tidying them up is a pain.

1 Like

Lensbaby 56mm f1.6 “Fantasy/Dream” Lens…

I’m quite intrigued with creative lens like these… give a pin sharp centre focus and a dreamy bokeh/ velvet effects

Example of what I mean:

Can’t wait to use it for some macro work.

4 Likes

Well… A beer a day… you know the rest!