What have you just bought?

I bought one of these on Friday night, my current phone is 5 years old so I’m excited to see what android stuff I have been missing!

2 Likes

I Needed more fast space. This’ll do to replace my WD Blue 250GB M.2

Samsung EVO Plus 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe - £119

• Sequential Read/Write speeds up to 3,500/3,300 MB/s respectively.
6 Likes

Putting this here in case people buy selected MSI products between the 11th of November and 31st of December. You can claim Assassins creed Valhalla (I just claimed mine). You need to register for the MSI site and register the product. Then claim the game. https://register.msi.com/event/redeem/2020_nov_assassin

4 Likes

She finally wore you down. How many years has it been?

What are you talking about. I got that other one 3 years ago… also you can get a sausage making attachment :slight_smile:

2 months of using a 43" TV as a monitor, had enough.

Bought this Dell S3220DGF (31.5" 2560x1440), because the i’d rather save my money for a 4K monitor that has HDMI 2.1 in the future -

https://www.dell.com/en-uk/shop/dell-32-curved-gaming-monitor-s3220dgf/apd/210-atvc/monitors-monitor-accessories#techspecs_section

1 Like

Decided to make good use of my new DAC and rip some CDs to FLAC. then realised I am listening to a whole new genre of music that I don’t have physically, hence:

3 Likes

N0tch - that dac only for 2 channel?

Ta!

Yep, just a stereo RCA output.

1 Like

Anyone watching my stream the last few weeks will have seen the look on my face as my speakers cut out a few times. Been using the aux port on a very old cd player for doing it in the house, so finally got myself a set of monitor speakers for it.

3 Likes

Bought a ton of leather dyes, paint and actual leather. I got two really good deals on belt blanks and a nice piece of 4mm thick veg tanned leather too. All natural colored so I can dye it however I want. It is from the same seller in Italy as a previous order and it was of pretty good quality.

I might have someone interested in a custom quiver. Wish me luck :smiley:

6 Likes

I’m pursuing my love of locks. There is something about locks that is fundamental to human nature. Keeping stuff secure.

Other than my love for the mechanical side to them, I’ve dealt with many - especially during my time many moon ago being an ATM engineer. I love lockpicking - I find it therapeutic. So, time to learn a bit more about it.

This book is great from the look for it, covering lots of different locks that I wasn’t aware of. I think my hobby might expand…

2 Likes

4 Likes

I almost bought the deadpool one :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I own the Deadpool one already. Fucking love it.

4 Likes