What have you just bought?

Yip. Never really considered it before. But at that price. Gonna look at other stuff there as 7% not to be scoffed at.

WooP. Next PC purchase. Net price £186.

5 Likes

Another Sound BlasterX G6 so I can have one in the office and one in bedroom.

And this

3 Likes

Nice Scotty… That’s the one I went for

1 Like

Next piece of the PC puzzle acquired. Lian Li Lancool 2 mesh ARGB of course to help build the FPS

7 Likes

Got my mom a few for xmas and they are ace so i got my self on on a cheaky sale

7 Likes

Had this lil beaut installed today.

Virgin Pure Water

1 Like

Is the tagline “There’s nothing purer than drinking from a virgin”?

6 Likes

If it’s not… It needs to be.

3 Likes

If you don’t mind me asking how much does it cost

OOF.

£280 gets you a brita jug xl and 120 filters.

1 Like

How long does a filter last? Out of curiosity.

Have used jugs for ages… Really hate them now, water here is shit and even the jugs get crappy, kettle gets crappy… This does include hot/boiling water too, as well as cold and ambient… So far it’s worth it to me.

1 Like

They are to be replaced every 6 months.

Oh fair play. Our water is awesome up here so no need. But i would prefer the simplicity of that machine over jugs.

1 Like

teehee

8 Likes

I know the water is shit there, i’m only about 10 miles away from you I think.

Got one in the office as well because we’ve got 400 year old pipes to contend with in addition to the crap in the mains supply.

1 Like

Might regret this. Eek! But what the hell. Got it from Currys at £209. plus 7% discount so £195. noctua fans. Oled display and VRM cooler.

Wasnt going to overclock. But maybe I will now. This is going in front as intake. Case has 3 fans so 1 of them for rear exhaust and 1 for top exhaust for surel Maybe 1 for PSU shroud intake or pair at the top exhaust.

6 Likes

6 Likes