What have you just bought?

I wouldn’t say I’m avid!!! But it’s a form of exercise that I enjoy :slight_smile: And having had first little ride on it yesterday, it’s ridiculous. My cube isn’t “slow”, but bloody hell, this thing is easy to move! The assist is also bonkers. You can’t tell it’s working - it just flattens out uphill bits! I would hasve been off and pushing (or absolutely breathing out of my arse and then stopping) at onhe little sharp climb on my route yesterday. Nope. Up it. Yep, a bit of “breathing” but not dying! And that wasn’t in biggest assist. Bonkers.

3 Likes

Got my misses a ebike a few years back. Every time we go out for a ride she is always powering off and asking why im out of breath going up the hills :hot_face: :rage:

2 Likes

https://www.leisureoutlet.com/tag-alongs-and-trailers/bikes/outdoor-pursuits/210369-etc-towbuddy-towbar-orange?surface=active&gclid=CjwKCAjwtfqKBhBoEiwAZuesiAOjFUSQpkP9M4GdHVsVAaAbinR6RhY8oahm2dFhauBqG2IbOKuJURoCgeYQAvD_BwE

:bulb: :grin:

2 Likes

I can confirm AliExpress came through, and my CTRL key was delivered and fits perfectly.

4 Likes

Small unit for PS5 finally arrived, also installed new bias lights (Obvs can’t see atm)

2 Likes

It’s not quite cold enough for a full wetsuit but it’s too cold for nothing wetsuit-y most swims now, so i’ve bought one of these as a compromise.

1 Like

Finally my AMD mouse mat arrived. The GPU was a freebie.

6 Likes

Nice. How much did you pay for the mouse mat? Was looking at this myself. Trying to resist till prices maybe ever come down. Ever.

MSRP from AMD Direct. Was hoping to get a 6800 XT but after trying for 6 months battling AMD’s queues, this one was in stock so I took the chance.

1 Like

It’s taken me a bit to swallow the fucking price, but pushed the button on this bad boy.

4 Likes

Go for the Marlin?

Aye, Marlin 7.
I found a place in Dublin that has a single Large frame in stock. I’m travelling to Dublin for work next wednesday, so I can pick it up then. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Time to get it nice and muddy

2 Likes

I’m thinking of making a bit of a track around the farm for it :smiley:

1 Like

A mini sun

2 Likes

Finally went ahead and bought a new monitor. My older 4k 60Hz LG looses power every now and then for 1-3s which lets me question how long until it completely breaks. I went with a high refresh rate 1440p and HDR as I my GPU cant handle 4K too well anyway. The older LG will be used until its demise for photography editing.

3 Likes

A new Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition, Cover and 9W charger unit for Zandra for Christmas.

3 Likes

Upgrading my X-T20 camera, which is considered enthusiast, and replacing it with the X-T3, which is bit more professional. Whilst my X-T20 was good outside, I’m having trouble with studio shots. I know a full frame camera would have been the way to go like a Canon etc , but the improved sensor and processing on the X-T3 will help a lot. I can’t go full frame without changing all of my kit.

One of the most useful things that the X-T3 does is tethering, so I can see shots on Capture One straight away (At the moment, I have to remove camera from tripod, remove base plate, take out memory card and upload - Camera is only USB 2, super slow).

Getting it Tuesday! Can’t wait! :smiley:

4 Likes

Battlefield 2024 Gold Edition + Bonus (Gold edition with a few more extras), £54.99 from CDKeys. Currently 31% off.

1 Like

Got myself the Irish national dress(Nike pants and a hoodie) on black Friday deals. Also ordered a G903 as it was on sale on Amazon.