What have you seen lately?

I started watching Van Helsing on Netflix. Only watched the 1st one and it looking good.

This - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHMmXpbypEs

Just watch. And lol. And perhaps some gnashing of teefs.

Bird Box (Netflix film)

Didn’t know anything about it.

Tense as fugg. Really enjoyed it.

So this is nothing like I thought it would be. It’s more like the walking dead with vampires than the Hugh Jackman movie of the same name. Saying that it’s pretty good

This fekin bloke! :rofl::rofl::rofl: I lol’ing lots

Christopher Robin - was a really good, heart warming watch 8.5/10

I’m such a spaz…I finished watching Band of Brothers last night with Kate, we get to the episode with the snatch mission across the river and the new officer turns up.

I say to Kate “Look, a young Tom Hanks lol!”, she looks at me like I’m special and says “Yeah…its his son…”.

Flat out refused to believe her so used the IMDB overlay in Amazon video and sure enough…its his fucking son!

I love Band of Brothers so much, made so incredibly well and still giving me new little bits and surprises!

I love you more than you love BoB :grin::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kissing_heart:

He also has a brother, Jim, who does voiceover work as Woody and was his double in Forrest Gump.

Just watched 6 Days on Netflix about the Iranian embassy seige! Bloody great watch!

Just started watching Justified and am enjoying it more than I thought I would. It has the right feel and pace to keep me interested. The characters aren’t stupid, the local cops aren’t portrayed as incompetent redshirts. It’s all low-bullshit and surprising humour - and frankly, I’d give anything with Timothy Olyphant a try.

Think I only saw the first few seasons but it’s a great show.

Started re-watching Sharpe, hadn’t seen it since I was a kid. It’s still great.

Also started watching Derry girls and it’s bloody brilliant.

Started season 1 of The Orville - first couple eps a bit inconsistent but when it fires it fires really well. Also my daughter is addicted to Death in Paradise so been watching a lot of that…a famous Irish Vicar has just turned up

Just saw the casting for IT: Chapter 2 coming out this year. Someone also made some fan-made posters and put them up on Imgur, they fucking nailed the casting!

Er I watched the Ash vs the evil dead series and honestly it was awesome right up my comedy street can’t wait for next season

loved that show, it really hit the right tone from the movies. i believe it’s been cancelled after season 3 though :frowning:

It’s been cancelled! Crap.

Well 2019 can swallow a cup of ice cold cum then if that’s the case

I haven’t watched in a bit… But I heard that Vikings has been cancelled and I now want to go cry before I catch up

I have sources, I will verify!