What's stuck in your head right now?

The intro and the chorus has been stuck in my head for a few days now.

@Reno

Thanks, now I have to re-watch Evangelion again.

Fuckin’ Shinji!

I’m on episode 7 as we speak. Reno has effectively rickrolled me with the opening credits in the past.

Feeling sombre at the moment and got this in my head:

: Pantshugzzzzzzzzzzzzz :

That’s when you need this kind of tune :slight_smile:

And what do you think you just did!!! you evil person!!

After seeing ’ The Classic Rock Show’ again thye nailed this so been stuck in my head for a week

The video released today… Now it is proper stuck again!!

I’ve been playing the new Ace Combat 7 on ps4 (AMAZING game, arcade flight game with crazy fun story). This track is absolutely boss.

If you are not playing this with the top gun theme in the background then I don’t want to know you anymore

Current mood and feeling in work

That’s already on the playlist! How dare you assume otherwise!

But the ingame stuff is pretty epic too.

I always had Airwolf theme tune playing while in choppers on BF2 :smiley:

Got the intro to this back in my head again:

The fact that I need a poo. :thinking:

So on Friday just passed went to see an Orchestral Interpretation of Dr Dre’s 2001 Album. As such I have been slightly obsessed wtih the album. But show was really good, violonists were awesome, guy rapping was pretty decent as well and atmosphere was pretty good in da club… Moment to remember, the dude on the Piano asking for another drink to say cheers to Scotland and had to ruin his Dry January as he couldnt come to Scotland and not have a drink, holding his fresh JD And Coke (Pint off) up to say cheers and the crowd duly chanting for him to down it! crayz fool. He did and was clearly a bit of balance for a bit after that. lol ace.

anyway, wee snippit of Still Dre.