What's stuck in your head right now?

A part of the lyrics made me think of @vredesbyrd. I’m pretty sure everyone knows which part.

1 Like

Do these guys know me or something?! :laughing:

0 Likes

Olde skool thrash/speed/death metal \m/. No band these days would get away with an album like this, too many snowflakes would be outraged & offended. The satire & joke of what S.O.D was all about would get completely overlooked.

0 Likes

0 Likes

I forgot how much I love The Berzerker

I’ll forever associate this album with my old Minidisc player. I miss that little out of time oddity and having to record to it through my PS2, ahhh the inconvenient old days.

1 Like

Been wandering around school sounding/looking like Ninja from Die Antwoord humming this beat:

1 Like

@Scottyboy and I have been humming this a lot.

2 Likes

love the film :smiley:

2 Likes

Haha. I even had that on in car this morning on way to work to let the misses hum too.

0 Likes

One of the best films ever put together!!!

1 Like

Had this in my head on and off for the last few weeks on account of a total cunt I work with who I wish would just fucking move on already.

Twatbag.

1 Like

I’ve been singing this to myself for about two weeks since finishing a binge of Its Always Sunny (for about the 10th time):

2 Likes

Anyone else bother doing film scores plus film soundtracks?

0 Likes

2 Likes

I SEE BONOBO!!!

Yes, Forum, that is a completely appropriate reaction. Leave me alone.

1 Like

So I have been listening to quite a lot of synthwave recently and recently found Carpenter Brut…

I cannot get the melody of this out of my head…its too damn catchy and I love the 80’s vibe of synthwave :smiley:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Q3lwVAwHdI

4 Likes

God yes. Been a Carpenter Brut fan for a couple years now. Paradise Warfare is my synth’y, cheesy, 80s-dripping delight

For anyone who’s curious : https://youtu.be/SVf7NBncUy0

2 Likes

Heard this once early this morning on a random youtube playlist and now it is stuck in my head but only because I CANNOT figure out the song it reminds me of…it sounds like the violin section is a cover of another song and I just can’t figure it out!!!

Edit: The bit starting around 3:58

Edit 2:

It reminds a little bit of Flute Tune in places but also of Bonobo - Kiara as well but I just can’t pin down the bit…

0 Likes

I don’t recognise it, but after a drunken weekend listening to vsq a while back ALL unidentified string sections sound like covers of something i can’t recall.

1 Like

Still haven’t figured out that string section, but have something else in my head at the moment:

0 Likes