What's stuck in your head right now?

These guys popped up in my daily Pick my Postcode lottery thingy. Never usually watch the videos, but this seems rather good. Lots of Stone Temple Pilots, bit of Audioslave. Got a nice easy sound.

https://www.youtube.com/empyrerock

1 Like

After the weird alien video I posted in NSFW, I’ve had the song stuck in my head, the intro gives me the urge to watch Commando again!

1 Like

Really has got this stuck in my head now and got me remembering some properly old memories of being 6/7 at my uncle’s until late watching this with him:

Its just that they share steel drums, but its giving me mega nostalgia. Need to watch this again soon!

3 Likes

From the last boss of the latest raid in FFXIV a remix of sorts from a previous boss

Durty bangin’ Hardstyle!

2 Likes

Going through a lot of the Tomorrow land stuff :smiley:

3 Likes

The way the bass creeps in then the drums giving it life then that roar…and then that riff and the snare…

“…oooour whole race genocide…taken awaaaaay…WATCH IT ALL FALL DOOOOWN!”

1 Like
2 Likes

Yup, it’s “stoner metal”, same band again, but guys, if we’re not a weird bunch of misfits and Children of the Sun in one way or another who can come together repeatedly for the craic…
Hungry Forever…we gonna live forever…we run together…

Soon…

1 Like

Already forgot that they put all the stuff on Spotify!

1 Like

I’ve got Bush Sixteen Stone album stuck on repeat again.

Probably because it makes me feel young again.

4 Likes

Digging Deichkind at the moment, this is one of their new tracks for their new album that drops today.

We heard her at a festival in Oslo. She was on early and only for a short time, but was easily one of the highlights

this is irritatingly addictive -

1 Like

I almost forgot how much I liked this album

She was the bassist for Hole back in the day.

1 Like