Xbox Game Pass coming to PC

Blair Witch is pre-loadable (13.09GB) Playable at 17:00 BST

Blair Witch is a story-driven psychological horror game that studies your reactions to fear and stress.

1 Like

So I cancelled the other month as wanted to wait till new hardware game in, to fully take advantage. I went to resub today so I can do some benchmarks… £1 for 3 months of Ultimate, which at the moment comes with 3 months of Discord Nitro, which at the moment comes with 3 months of Xbox Game pass for PC. So 6 months for £1 currently.

EDIT - The Nitro seems only redeemable via Xbox console Dashboard, have contacted Microsoft Support and looks like they will be sending me a link…

EDIT 2 - The Game Pass Ultimate also comes with 1 month of EA Access ( I guess console only as it’s not Origin Access) and 6 months of Spotify.

1 Like

I highly recommend this game!

1 Like

It is on sale on steam right now. I watched a playthrough and was glued to my seat. Lovely game mechanics and storytelling.

FFXV is the Royal edition including all the DLCs ( I never got round to playing the extra “Episode” content so look forward to it).

1 Like

Never played it, including the base game, so I’m super curious. Final fantasy is my guilty nostalgiac pleasure.

1 Like

1 Like

I got the pass for one quid on my Xbox. Currently playing batman Arkham Knight. Not bad. Price jumps up next month though to 10.99, so have a month to finish it

Ah. Well… check this out then @Hammy

1 Like

Only got it for lock down as never play my consoles. Might look at that though

They sneakily added Alien Isolation

I just started Metro Exodus :slight_smile:

This sounds hella intriguing !

the game is amazing! seriously don’t pass it up, its story is sublime. Its one of the few in recent years Ive played all the way through without stopping. Its gripping, tense and just plain amazing!

1 Like

Had a little blast last night. Very good. Loved the launch sequence.

If you have a RGB keyboard, you are in for a treat.

1 Like

Ooooo Gears Tactics is out today too! Although the Xbox app is bugging out for me, have had to search via Win Store.

1 Like