ZiiP Fantasy Football League

I cant see me sticking it. I tend to start with good inetentions and quickly lose interest/track in fantasy football. Cheers though.

And joined :slight_smile:

Not long now til the start of the season, and also the end of the transfer window…

Players so far:

Narnia United (Wolfrik)
Virulent Vindicators (VirulentPip)
Dalton Select (Hammy)
Jester’s XI (Jester)
Gilo’s No Hopers (MicJules)

Any more fancy joining in? Free to play.

I’ve had to jostle my defence around a bit - removed Pope as keeper. I see that Joe Hart has signed for Burnley… Can’t see that working out well. Thought about Pickford, but opted for Alisson in the end.

Going for a 3-5-2

Changed my team due to the uncertainty around Pogba, changed formation to 3-4-3

Gives me a better front line!

@Leepants - where’s your team?

90 minutes to go… get your last minute transfers in…

88 points for the first week. I’ll take that :slight_smile:

Would have been over a 100 if I hadn’t swapped my initial choice of Mane and replaced him with Mahrez. Doh!

Might be my first sub…

Not a bad start at all! I forgot to switch out Leno once Emery said that Cech would be his no.1 choice… Early days though! Need to remember to keep on top of it.

de Bruyne has done his knee in. Not confirmed how bad yet - but knees are generally pretty serious.

‘De Bruyne may miss ‘two to four months’’

BUGGER!!! had to do a re-jig :frowning:

Some interesting points… I’ve got Agüero for this weekend. I bet he’ll score - regardless of the form against Huddersfield.

As for Cardiff - I might change my striker each week to whichever team is playing against them :stuck_out_tongue:

Another successful weekend… well, for me anyway. Over 200 points already

Aguero scored a hat-trick, which benefited @MicJules and myself. This has pushed Mic into 2nd above @Hammy.

I swapped out Fabinho 15 minutes before Liverpools match last night, as it looked like he wasn’t the on team sheet for a second match running. I ran with Milner as a replacement - which was good, as he scored.

Only other majoring upset was if anyone had Vardy - who got sent off on Saturday.

Made a few changes, which means these players will now play shit

48 minutes to get any transfers done for this weekend. My team is fit, with no suspensions.

Balls! I had the app open earlier to switch out a suspended defender and forgot… derp

@MicJules is hot on my heels. I’ve got no Spurs players… so he may catch me tomorrow depending on how Kane & Trippier perform.

Obviously I’m hoping that Trippier gets sent off and Kane misses two penalties… he’ll score a hat-trick now, as it is September.

Unlimited Transfers now available for the international period

I am getting completely spanked by Jess :frowning: was catching up then injury to hazard, change of formation and back fired plans

I had Aguero and Morata today. Up to 859 points - placed #2084 in the global leaderboard. 1087 points is currently in the top spot. Probably my best season yet.

How many Transfers do you have left?