ZiiP Fighter Tournament

1st ZiiP Fighter Tournament.

I hope @MicJules isn’t too pissed off when I make a poll instead of him :stuck_out_tongue:

Below is the list with the options, just choose which ones you want to play in the tournament, multiple choices are possible. You dont have to be a fighter wizard, we will just do it for fun. I’m sure there will be plenty of banter and alcohol involved.

If you need any information on the fighters themselves, please check out the other thread, it has videos on each of them plus a short introduction.

If we get enough people, at least 4, ideally around 8, I will organise it (and probably play too :stuck_out_tongue: ).

Standard KO-tournament, best out of 3 or 5, depending on the game to keep it short. Maybe with a loosers bracket as it sometimes makes for awesome comebacks but thats optional!

Obviously you have to either own or buy the game, but probably we can keep the tournament below 2h :wink: .

• Dragonball Fighterz
  • Mortal Kombat 11
  • Street FIghter 5 (or SF4 Ultra)
  • Skullgirls
  • Guilty Gear Strive
  • Tekken 7
  • Soul Calibur 6

0 voters

So what about we do a first tournament in Skullgirls, see how it works out and then later do one in Sf5 and Tekken 7 too?

The Skullgirls sale on steam ends today btw! Then we could do it next week Friday, giving everyone a bit over a week to get familiar? I would keep it open to whatever you like to play, if you prefer 1v3, 1v1, 2v3 or 3v3.

The tag mechanic makes a bit of difference as you can safe the red life of your current character, so Xv1 is a tad unbalanced. Whatever you feel like it.

@Jester, are you in?

So what now, Sf5 or Skullgirls or Tekken 7 first, any preferences? Next week Friday ok or is a different date better?